A benefit of membership in the Chattahoochee Handweavers Guild.
During the Coronovirus pandemic we are starting online demonstrations using the Zoom tele-meeting platform. These meetings are scheduled every Tuesday at 7pm, starting May 5th. Guild members will receive an email with the Zoom meeting URL and the password for the meeting. Attendees will be in listen-only mode, but questions can be asked using the Chat window.
Our tentative schedule is as follows:
- May 5 – Ice Dyeing (Leigh Skowronski)
- May 12 – Sewing a mask (Colleen Casey)
- May 19 – iWeaveIt (Hazel Segall)
- May 26 – Rigid Heddle (Elyse Anderson)
- June 2 – Swedish Looms and reading European drafts (Mary Beebee)
- June 9 – Kumihimo (Lauren Seidl)
- June 16 – Tips, Tricks and Hacks (Ray Callaway)
- June 23 – Preparing Fibers For Hands-on Yarn to Weave (Kathy Roulston)
- June 30 – Tapestry Weaving (Terri Bryson)
- July 7 – Overshot (Susan Conover)
- July 14 – Member Show and Tell (Chris Hitchcock)
- July 21 – Developing a Draft From Sketching (Teresa Edmisten)
- July 28 – Hemstitching (Colleen Casey)