A benefit of membership in the Chattahoochee Handweavers Guild.
During the Coronovirus pandemic we are starting online demonstrations using the Zoom tele-meeting platform. These meetings are scheduled every Tuesday at 7pm, starting May 5th. Guild members will receive an email with the Zoom meeting URL and the password for the meeting. Attendees will be in listen-only mode, but questions can be asked using the Chat window.
Our tentative schedule is as follows:
- May 5th – Ice Dyeing (Leigh Skowronski)
- May 12th – Sewing a mask (Colleen Casey)
- May 19th – iWeaveIt (Hazel Segall)
- May 26th – Rigid Heddle (Elyse Anderson)
- June 2nd – Swedish Looms and reading European drafts (Mary Beebee)