Chattahoochee Handweavers Guild
2022 COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Due to changing conditions and to meet government mandates,
Chattahoochee Handweavers Guild reserves the right to modify these safety guidelines at any time.
These guidelines are in effect as of this date:
Updated March 6, 2022
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLY WITH THE POSTED PLACARDS AT CLASSROOM LOCATIONS IN THE DUNWOOD CULTURAL ARTS CENTER.
- Vaccination: It is strongly advised that you only attend in-person classes, meetings, or events if you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and are at least 2 weeks past your final vaccination dose.
- Masks: Effective March 1, 2022, the City of Dunwoody has lifted the requirement to wear a face mask when visiting of using City Facilities.
- Sanitation Procedures: Students understand that use of looms and shared equipment is at their own risk.
- If you or anyone in your home is feeling sick with any symptoms whatsoever, please stay home.
- If you or anyone in your home knows of recent exposure to a person or persons who have tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home. Remember that symptoms generally appear 2-14 days after exposure and some individuals with COVID-19 may be asymptomatic.